MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Sep 23, 2014

MR. SPARKLE

 photo 3-2-2.jpg

Ok! So Im back! AGAIN! My computer died on me for 3 weeks! I thought I had lost all the data ( which included all the outfits ) forever. Luckily my trusty dad came to the rescue and found a way to tap into the broken hard drive and save all the info I had on my computer. The only thing is that I cut my hair in those 3 weeks, so you will see me with long hair in some pictures and short hair in others.

Now, Let's talk about the outfit! I love how much fun I had with it. The tee and the socks were a huge coincidence that I found both in my summer trip to NY, so yeah, i HAD to wear them together. L Train Vintage became one of my favorite thrift place to go shop, I found those amazing pants there, and they were a mere $8!

 photo 2-69.jpg

No comments: