MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jan 20, 2015

BEYOND

 photo Supakid_Look2_3.jpg

What I love about this look is the skirt. I've had this skirt for a few years now and although I love all It's glitter attribute, It was a long, tight skirt, without both slits on the side,( I did that later ). So I rearly wore it for it being to uncomfortable. I don't really like being confined to my clothes. Although, I sometimes do like showing off in a tight dress, It's a rare occurrence. Specially sense anything tight around my waist gives me heart burn. So, after a while of the skirt hanging in my closet without any use, I decided to snip the sides and create the long slits so I could walk more freely and play with layers, tights and shorts underneath. For this look I decided to keep it simple and free, as you can see.

 photo Supakid_Look2_5.jpg  photo Supakid_Look2_1.jpg  photo Supakid_Look2_6.jpg  photo ScreenShot2015-01-20at15818AM.png

1 comment:

AlexisSplash said...

I seriously love this look! The platforms are super amazing and diggin' the side slits you cut into!

I found your blog on Lookbook and now following via GFC! Can't wait to see more! ♡

xx AlexisSplash

http://supakid.blogspot.com/